Recently, SCARCI had the opportunity to dress Shark Tank's Daymond John for the cover of Resident Magazine. Dressed in a White SCARCI Linen Dress Shirt, Black Silk Versace Suit and Tie by Boss, you can find Daymond relaxing in his New York home in a casual bubble bath. Daymond John began his journey many years ago with $40, a creative idea, love for fashion and a drive unparalleled that has now turned into a $6 billion powerhouse. Read the full article by Hillary Latos, transcribed by Tash Bazika on Resident Magazine then visit ABC to see showtimes and videos from Shark Tank and the cast. Want to know what Daymond John is doing off Shark Tank? Check out his innovated and inspiring co-working concept, Blueprint + CO located in Manhattan.
- By Hillary Latos • Transcribed By Tash Bazika
- Photographer: UDO Spreitzenbarth udophotography.com
- Stylist and Creative Director: Ty-Ron Mayes for www.maxinetall.com
- Grooming: Ty-Ron Mayes for Paper Faces
- Imaging: Lorraine Baker Lorrainebaker_@Instagram
- Photo Assistant: Nate DeCarlo
- Digital Credits: udophotography@instagram | stylisttyronmayes@instagram